Welcome to the ESCEO-Eli Lilly Scholarships 2018 online application form
The WCO-IOF-ESCEO 2018 is, once again, very proud to announce that the ESCEO-Health Care Provide Scholarships will be supported by Eli Lilly.
Value of the scholarships
- Free registration to the WCO-IOF-ESCEO Congress 2018 in Krakow
- 1.000 USD (If the applicant did not submit any abstract to the WCO18 Congress)
- 1.500 USD (If the applicant submitted an abstract as first author to the WCO18 Congress)
Free registration (value 975 euros) will be granted to applicants ranked between 100 and 300.
- Prove less than 10 years since the completion of the highest degree
- Recipients will attend the WCO-IOF-ESCEO 2018 Congress in Krakow on April 19-22, 2018
- Recipients are physicians with a special interest (trained or in training) in metabolic bone diseases and/or musculoskeletal disorders
- Recipients must attend the Awards Cocktail reception on Saturday April 21, 2018 from 18h30 to 19h30. (Venue will be confirmed later)
- Recipients are citizen or residents of the following countries :
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Saudi Arabia
* Scholarship application runs through local association, i.e. the Belgian Bone Club (TBC) following local regulations
- Applications with an abstract : February 28, 2018
Please kindly note that the deadline to submit an abstract on the official website is January 29, 2018.
- Applications without an abstract : February 28, 2018
Scholarships recipients will be selected from February 28, 2018 and notice will be provided no later than March 9, 2018.
The Scholarships will be presented during the WCO-IOF-ESCEO 2018 Congress on Saturday April 21, 2018 from 18h30 to 19h30 (exact venue to be confirmed later)
Failure to attend the reception will result in the cancellation of the Scholarship (no exception will be granted).