Apply now to the IOF-ESCEO-ERAB Scholarship
This new award co-funded by the European Society for Clinical and Economic Aspects of Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Diseases (ESCEO), the International Osteoporosis Foundation (IOF) and The European Foundation for Alcohol Research (ERAB) is offered for the World Congress on Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Diseases (WCO-IOF-ESCEO Congress) 2018 in Krakow, Poland.
This will enable a PhD or Post doc student working on the impact of alcohol consumption on osteoporosis and/or the risk of fragility fracture to attend the World’s Leading Clinical Conference on Bone, Joint and Muscle Health.
Value of the Award
- This award of 1975 euros towards travel and accommodation at the Congress includes 975 euros to be allocated for the recipient’s registration.
- The recipient must have defended her/his doctoral project less than 10 years previously
- The recipient must submit an abstract and be the first or presenting author of this abstract on the official congress website (www.wco-iof-esceo.org/abstracts)
- The recipient must attend the WCO-IOF-ESCEO 2018 in Krakow on April 19-22, 2018
- The recipient must be present at the Award Cocktail Reception on Saturday April 21, 2018 (venue and time to be confirmed).
- Abstracts can be submitted until January 29, 2018 on www.wco-iof-esceo.org/abstracts
- Recipients will be selected based on his/her abstract by the Scientific Advisory Board during the second week of February 2018 and notification will be provided no later than February 16, 2018
- The IOF-ESCEO-ERAB Scholarship will be presented during the WCO-IOF-ESCEO 2018 Congress on Saturday April 21, 2018 (time and location to be later confirm)
Failure to attend the reception will result in the cancellation of the travel grant (no exception will be granted).