Apply now to the
ESCEO-AgNovos Healthcare Young Investigator Awards 2022
The WCO-IOF-ESCEO Congress Berlin 2022 is welcomming once again the ESCEO-AgNovos Healthcare Young Investigator Awards. Ten awards of 2.000 Euros will be distributed!
- To be born after January 1, 1982.
- To attend the WCO-IOF-ESCEO Congress 2022.
- To submit an abstract related to bone strength, bone quality, falls risk, primary or secondary fracture prevention, multi-disciplinary post-fracture care or imaging techniques of the proximal femur, through the official website (https://abstracts.wco-iof-esceo.org) and, before the deadline of February 15, 2022.
- Recipients must be duly registered to the Congress and attend the congress
- The applicant to the ESCEO-AgNovos Healthcare Young Investigator Awards 2022 must click on the below button and fill in the online application form.
- Awards recipients must be the first or presenting author of the abstract.
Abstracts can be submitted until February 15, 2022, 2022 on https://www.wco-iof-esceo.org/abstracts
All applications must be sent before February 15, 2022, 2022.
Recipients will be selected based on their abstracts by the ESCEO Scientific Advisory Board during the first week of February and notice will be provided no later than the first week of March, 2022.
Failure to be duly registered and participate to the WCO-IOF-ESCEO Congress will result in the cancellation of the Award (no exception will be granted).
Applications will only be validated after the reception of a confirmation email from the Congress secretariat (no exception will be granted).
We thank you very much for your active participation and look forward to another successful congress!