2019 ESCEO - Eli Lilly Scholarships
The WCO-IOF-ESCEO 2019 is very proud to announce that the ESCEO-Health Care Provider Scholarships will be supported by Eli Lilly.
The value of these scholarships will be:
- Free registration to the WCO-IOF-ESCEO Congress 2019 in Paris, France
- 1000 USD (if the applicant did not submit any abstract to the WCO 2019 Congress)
- 1500 USD (if the applicant submitted an abstract as first or presenting author to the WCO 2019 Congress)
- Prove less than 10 years since the completion of the highest degree
- Recipients will attend the WCO-IOF-ESCEO 2019 Congress in Paris on April 4-7, 2019
- Recipients are physicians with a special interest (trained or training) in metabolic bone diseases and/or musculoskeletal disorders
- Recipients must attend the Awards Cocktail reception on Saturday April 6, 2019 from 18h40 to 19h40 at the Palais des Congrès de Paris and must be scanned by the hostess at entry.
- Recipients are citizens or residents of the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Saudi Arabia
How to apply
The applicant to the ESCEO-Eli Lilly Scholarships must click on this link, completely fill in the form and upload the following documents:
- A copy of the applicant’s passport or ID.
- If an abstract has been submitted, a copy of the abstract submitted on the official abstract submission website between October 1st, 2018 and January 28th, 2019 (http://abstracts.wco-iof-esceo.org) if submission. Recipient must be the first or presenting author of the abstract.
Applications will only be validated after the receipt of a confirmation email from Humacom (no exception will be granted).
- Applications with an abstract: February 15, 2019 – In case of an application with an abstract, the applicant must send the copy of the submitted abstract together with the notification email received early February. Please kindly note that the deadline to submit an abstract is January 28, 2019.
- Applications without an abstract: February 15, 2019
Scholarship recipients will be selected from February 15, 2019 and notice will be provided no later than March 1, 2019.
The Scholarships will be presented during the WCO-IOF-ESCEO 2019 Congress on Saturday April 6, 2019 from 18h40 to 19h40 at the Palais des Congrès de Paris.
Failure to attend the reception and to be scanned by the hostesses will result in the cancellation of the Scholarship (no exception will be granted).