ESCEO-AgNovos Healthcare Young Investigator Award
The WCO-IOF-ESCEO Congress 2020 is tremendously proud to announce you that AgNovos Healthcare will support the Young Investigator Awards.
The value of each award will be 2.000 euros.
- To be born after January 1st, 1980.
- To attend the WCO-IOF-ESCEO Congress 2020.
- To submit an abstract related to bone strength, bone quality, falls risk, primary or secondary fracture prevention, multi-disciplinary post-fracture care or imaging techniques of the proximal femur, through the official website (https://www.wco-iof-esceo.org/ ) and, before the deadline of January 27, 2020.
- Recipients must have their badge scanned on Sunday April 5, 2020 morning at the registration desk at the CCIB Congress Center.
- The applicant to the ESCEO-AgNovos Healthcare Young Investigator Awards must use the following link and fill in the online application form.
- Awards recipients must be the first or presenting author of the abstract.
- To be citizen or resident from:
- China (incl. HK)
- New Zeland
Abstracts can be submitted until January 27, 2020 on https://www.wco-iof-esceo.org/abstracts
Recipients will be selected based on their abstracts by the ESCEO Scientific Advisory Board during the first week of February and notice will be provided no later than February 20, 2020.
Failure to have the badge scanned on Sunday April 5, 2020 morning at the registration desk at the CCIB Congress Center will result in the cancellation of the Scholarship (no exception will be granted).
Applications will only be validated after the reception of a confirmation email from the Congress secretariat (no exception will be granted).
We thank you very much for your active participation and look forward to welcoming you in Barcelona.