The ESCEO-IOF Young Investigator Awards are given to young investigators for their contributions in the field of bone and mineral research.
Twenty awards of 1000€ each will be distributed during the WCO-IOF-ESCEO Annual Meeting.
- To be born after January 1, 1984
- To be co-author of at least two abstracts submitted to the WCO-IOF-ESCEO 2024 Congress
- Recipients must be duly registered to the Congress and attend the congress
- Recipients must have their badge scanned on Saturday April 13, 2024 afternoon at the registration desk at the London Hilton Metropole Hotel
- The application should be completed before January 29, 2024.
- Abstracts can be submitted until January 29, 2024 on https://www.wco-iof-esceo.org/abstracts
- Application will not be validated if a copy of the two (or more) submitted abstract and a copy of the passport/ID Card are not provided.
- Applications will only be validated after the reception of a confirmation email from the Congress secretariat (no exception will be granted).
- Recipients will be selected based on their abstracts by the ESCEO Scientific Advisory Board during the third week of February and notice will be provided no later than the first week of March, 2024.
- Failure to have the badge scanned on Saturday April 13, 2024 afternoon at the registration desk at the London Hilton Metropole Hotel will result in the cancellation of the Scholarship (no exception will be granted).
We thank you very much for your active participation and we look forward to another successful Congress.