Submissions are now closed.
Opening for abstract submission: February 1st, 2021
Deadline for abstract submission: May 26, 2021
1. By submitting an abstract, you represent that you own or otherwise have rights to the written summaries of research or observations ("Abstract") provided by you to WORLD CONGRESS ON OSTEOPOROSIS, OSTEOARTHRITIS AND MUSCULOSKELETAL DISEASES, (hereafter "WCO-IOF-ESCEO") utilizing the submission site.
2. WCO-IOF-ESCEO acknowledges and agrees that as between WCO-IOF-ESCEO and you, you own all right, title and interest of any nature, throughout the world, in and to the Abstract, including any copyright registration or applications for copyright registrations relating thereto anywhere in the world.
3. You grant to WCO-IOF-ESCEO a non-exclusive, perpetual, sub-licensable, worldwide, right and license (or sublicense, as the case may be) to use, copy, modify, reproduce, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, distribute or otherwise make available the Abstract in any form or format, including without limitation, through the Internet on various websites of WCO-IOF-ESCEO and WCO-IOF-ESCEO 's licensees or WCO-IOF-ESCEO's affiliates, intranets, CD-ROM, and any other technologies whether now known or developed in the future; and to permit end-users to copy, display and print it for their own personal or business use (but not for resale by any such end-user). WCO-IOF-ESCEO will not edit or modify the content of the Abstract, but may modify the format to fit the look and feel of the media on which it is displayed or distributed.
4. You agree that WCO-IOF-ESCEO may delete your Abstract from the WCO-IOF-ESCEO Database at any time without prior notice and without refund of any fees to you.
6. These Terms are governed by the internal laws of the State of Minnesota. You agree that any action arising out of or in any way relating to these Terms may be brought only in a court of competent jurisdiction in the State of Minnesota, and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction, venue and convenience of such courts. Any waiver of any provision of these Terms will be effective only if it is in writing signed by the WCO-IOF-ESCEO. No waiver of any provision of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such provision or any other provision. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid, void or unenforceable by any court having competent jurisdiction, the remainder of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.