As the largest clinical and research Congress in the field, the World Congress on Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Disease is the ideal venue to showcase your research. 1513 abstracts were submitted for the 2018 edition of the WCO-IOF-ESCEO in Krakow ! This number of Abstracts is the largest ever recorded since the beginning of the Congress.
Abstracts will be published in Osteoporosis International. Top abstracts will be selected for oral presentation.
Submissions are now closed.
Opening for abstract submission: October 1, 2018
Deadline for abstract submission: January 28, 2019
Detailed programme available soon.
Poster dimension = Format A0 - 841 mm (width) x 1189 mm (height)
Please note: vertical positioning only, NO “landscape” layout.
Please keep in mind that at least the presenting author should be duly registered to the meeting.
If you want to have your poster printed and delivered to the Palais des Congrès de Paris, click on the button below now!
We offer you the possibility to have your poster printed:
- Format A0 - 841 mm (width) x 1189 mm (height)
- In color
- On glazed paper
- Vertical positioning only, NO “landscape” layout.
Application deadline: March 22th, 2019
1. By submitting an abstract, you represent that you own or otherwise have rights to the written summaries of research or observations ("Abstract") provided by you to WORLD CONGRESS ON OSTEOPOROSIS, OSTEOARTHRITIS AND MUSCULOSKELETAL DISEASES, (hereafter "WCO-IOF-ESCEO") utilizing the submission site.
2. WCO-IOF-ESCEO acknowledges and agrees that as between WCO-IOF-ESCEO and you, you own all right, title and interest of any nature, throughout the world, in and to the Abstract, including any copyright registration or applications for copyright registrations relating thereto anywhere in the world.
3. You grant to WCO-IOF-ESCEO a non-exclusive, perpetual, sub-licensable, worldwide, right and license (or sublicense, as the case may be) to use, copy, modify, reproduce, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, distribute or otherwise make available the Abstract in any form or format, including without limitation, through the Internet on various websites of WCO-IOF-ESCEO and WCO-IOF-ESCEO 's licensees or WCO-IOF-ESCEO's affiliates, intranets, CD-ROM, and any other technologies whether now known or developed in the future; and to permit end-users to copy, display and print it for their own personal or business use (but not for resale by any such end-user). WCO-IOF-ESCEO will not edit or modify the content of the Abstract, but may modify the format to fit the look and feel of the media on which it is displayed or distributed.
4. You agree that WCO-IOF-ESCEO may delete your Abstract from the WCO-IOF-ESCEO Database at any time without prior notice and without refund of any fees to you.
6. These Terms are governed by the internal laws of the State of Minnesota. You agree that any action arising out of or in any way relating to these Terms may be brought only in a court of competent jurisdiction in the State of Minnesota, and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction, venue and convenience of such courts. Any waiver of any provision of these Terms will be effective only if it is in writing signed by the WCO-IOF-ESCEO. No waiver of any provision of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such provision or any other provision. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid, void or unenforceable by any court having competent jurisdiction, the remainder of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.