Apply now to the
ESCEO-AgNovos Healthcare Young Investigator Award
The WCO-IOF-ESCEO Congress 2023 is tremendously proud to announce you that AgNovos Healthcare will support the Young Investigator Awards.
- Ten awards of 2.000 Euros will be distributed!
- To be born after January 1st, 1983.
- To attend the WCO-IOF-ESCEO Congress 2023
- To submit an abstract related to bone strength, bone quality, falls risk, primary or secondary fracture prevention, multi-disciplinary post-fracture care or imaging techniques of the proximal femur, through the official website (https://www.wco-iof-esceo.org/) and, before the deadline of February 20, 2023.
- Awards recipients must be the first or presenting author of the abstract.
- Recipients must have their badge scanned on Saturday May 6, 2023 afternoon at the registration desk at the CCIB Congress Center.
- The applicant to the ESCEO-AgNovos Healthcare Young Investigator Awards must use the following link and fill in the online application form.
Abstracts can be submitted until February 20, 2023 on https://www.wco-iof-esceo.org/abstracts
All applications must be sent before February 20, 2023.
Recipients will be selected based on their abstracts by the ESCEO Scientific Advisory Board during the last week of February and notice will be provided no later than the first week of March.
Failure to have the badge scanned on Saturday May 6, 2023 afternoon at the registration desk at the CCIB Congress Center will result in the cancellation of the Scholarship (no exception will be granted).
Applications will only be validated after the reception of a confirmation email from the Congress secretariat (no exception will be granted).
We thank you very much for your active participation and look forward to welcoming you in Barcelona.