Apply now to the
ESCEO-IOF YOUNG INVESTIGATOR AWARDS
The ESCEO-IOF Young Investigator Awards are given to young investigators for their contributions in the field of bone and mineral research. Twenty awards of 1000€ each will be distributed at the WCO-IOF-ESCEO Annual Meeting in Berlin.
- To be born after January 1, 1982
- To be co-author of at least two abstracts submitted to the WCO-IOF-ESCEO 2022 Congress
- Recipients must have their badge scanned on Saturday March 26, 2022 afternoon at the registration desk at the Hub27 in Berlin.
- The application should be completed before January 17, 2022.
- Abstracts can be submitted until January 17, 2022 on https://www.wco-iof-esceo.org/abstracts
- Application will not be validated if a copy of the two (or more) submitted abstract and a copy of the passport/ID Card are not provided.
- Recipients will be selected based on their abstracts by the ESCEO Scientific Advisory Board during the last week of January and notice will be provided no later than the first week of February, 2022.
Thank you very much for your active participation and look forward to welcoming you in Berlin.